How to interact with housing and utilities service provider and don’t go nut
I’d like to share my experience how to interact with housing and utilities service provider and be sane.
- I created trello dashboard.
- I configured trello to collect emails from
email@example.com & create cards from an email.
- I synced trello & google calendar.
How it looks?
- There are two ways to create new card:
- Write email to housing and utilities service provider & BCC
- Write complain to letters.gov.spb.ru & manually create card via trello web site or mobile app.
- I episodically look through trello dashboard & update due date & labels for new cards.
- If I get result or new information then I update status in trello for related card.
- TODO - backlog.
- Sended - issue was sended to housing and utilities service provider.
- WIP - housing and utilities service provider got it.
- Supervisory - housing and utilities service provider ignores the issue, it was redirected to related supervisory authorities.
- Police - supervisory authorities ignore or overdue the issue, it was redirected to police
- DONE - the issue was fixed.
It looks a bit strange however it works.